Help using the outline
The following information is provided to assist the user in navigating the outline of the 2006 Amendments. The outline consists of:
An outline summary of the Amendment revisions to the Act;
Statutory text for each revision (new/revised language only);
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) coming soon;
Technical Assistance (TA)/resource links; and
An unofficial compilation of the OAA, as amended in 2006.
- The outline includes the 2006 Amendment revisions to the OAA by title, part, chapter, subpart, and section number, with a brief description of each revision.
- From the outline you may link to each revision by clicking on the section number (in blue font and underlined). (See Figure A Below)
- You will then view, to the right, a page that includes the OAA title, section title, section summary, and statutory language (amendment) of the revision (the new/revised text only). (See Figure A Below)
- Language that remains unchanged on each revision page will be noted by a series of periods, i.e., ??? . (See Figure A Below)
- The revision pages vary in size depending on the size of the section and the extent of the OAA revision.
- When the revision page is open, a menu window on the left allows the user to link back and forth among the revisions by title and section number. (See Figure A Below)
- Below the statutory language on the right you will find ? Frequently Asked Questions ' (FAQs) and ? TA/Resource links ' headings. (See Figure B Below)
- Many of these sections are initially blank but will be updated as we receive questions of general interest and new resources become available.
- Below the TA/Resource listings you will find a link (in blue font and underlined) that connects to the beginning of the section where the revision is found in an unofficial compilation of the full OAA. (See Figure B Below)
- From this point in the compilation, you may view in green font how the revision fits into the total language of the amended OAA, and scroll throughout the document. (See Figure C Below)
Above. Figure A
Above. Figure B
Above Figure C.